Friday, July 27, 2012

My Pinterest Addiction

Hello, my name is Christina and I'm addicted to Pinterest.

Well, maybe it's not that bad. I'm sure there are other people out there who are more addicted to it than I am. There are tons of really neat looking recipes, crafts, home decor ideas, exercise regiments, disciplining ideas, and so forth. Some of them work out wonderfully, but others turn out horribly horribly wrong. There are examples all over the web of people bemoaning the epic failures of their Pinterest crafts. (Some examples) And yet, we keep going back for more.

I've done a few of the recipes and crafts with mixed results, none of them epic failures. But honestly, I have yet to attempt more than 75% of what I've pinned. Eh, maybe one day I'll get around to some of it. Until then, I'm sure I'll just keep pinning a ton of other ideas that I'll never try my hand at.

No comments:

Post a Comment